 Marketplace / Shopping / *6329 (-5)
  Plano 3500 stowaway's

Here in Binghamton NY we have a store called Big Lots (its owned by Kay Bee). Tucked in a dark corner of the store I found about 50, 3500 - 3packs, all for $3.99. Thinking this was a good deal I got one set to use as switch outs on my 1258. When it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage)

  DDK $39.99

DDK #9748 is $39.99 in the latest S@H catalog. RDS #9735 is still $99. Their pricing of Mindstorms is starting to follow computer software standards, i.e. drop the price as the item gets older. Rose (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Thumbs up for walmart.com

Well, after a long and frustrating bout with the US Postal Service, I came to the conclusion that my package from Walmart.com (containing my wife's coveted Highway Construction Set for something approaching a reasonable price) is gone. Where, I have (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals!

(...) No, but the person who gave it to me did. (...) Depends on your code of ethics. Is it unethical to buy a stock at a low price and sell it at a high one? (...) My guess (and as Mike Walsh confirms) is that they give in-store credit. <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals!

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B67759B6.A044%s...ink.com... (...) If you return something to Target without the receipt then they will only offer store credit for what ever it scans in their system. If you have a Target (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact