 Marketplace / Shopping / *6189 (-5)
  Careful when you order from S@H

Hi everyone, Today, I called S@H to place an order. I asked for set #5151, which is a roof-slope pack. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the official name was "steep slope" pack. So, when I asked the S@H lady for "5151 roof pack" she said, "I'm sorry, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found Lego promo sets at Albertson's

Karl Barger wrote in message ... (...) I live in Boise, Idaho. This does happen to be where they have their headquarters. The store was on the corner of State Street and Glenwood. I found them in the Pharmacy section. This store had toys in several (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found Lego promo sets at Albertson's

(...) Which Albertson's? City and State please. Karl Barger (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale Revisited (TIE's aren't Shipping)

I ordered the UCS X-wing and Tie Interceptor Friday morning. Then, realizing I had forgotten a code to add, I canceled that order and ordered them again.... Today (Monday) I have confirmation of the first X-wing that was canceled it shipping (the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - 35% off Category Sale - BASIC Bricks & Plates - 15% Off All Orders Pre-Christmas Sale!

To All, I finally got around to figuring out how to have category specific sales on my website, so I started off with 35% off all colors of BASIC Plates & Bricks. In order to see the 35% off Basket Discount, you need to add an item in your shopping (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact