 Marketplace / Shopping / *6164 (-10)
  Re: Walmart Sale

You probably have your cookies turned off. We had this problem last year ordering from TRU. Enable cookies and it should work. Rose Oh and a thousand thankyou's to those that posted. Two of these sets were under our Christmas tree. They are being (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

  Re: 2001 Star Wars!

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B65E264B.944B%s...ink.com... (...) Number Five is Aliii...iiive!!!...!!! (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Hard to find 12v track at Georgia LEGO Outlet store

The Georgia LEGO Outlet store has recieved a shipment of hard to find 12v track, and some other little goodies. Train: 7858 12v switch points 19.60 7850 12v/4.5v straight track 6.99 7855 12v curved electric rails 6.99 Technic 8408 Desert Ranger (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Walmart Sale

I tried to give in but I had problems ordering from this site. I've never ordered from Walmart.com before, so I don't know if it was me or their site. Everytime I tried to add a Silver Champion to my cart I got the message "your cart is empty" I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart sale... Free shipping!

If you happen to make multiple orders, most of the free shipping coupons will only work once. No problem, just go to deal-finder.com, there are many free shipping coupon codes listed. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart sale... Free shipping!

Wow, that Walmart sale comes at a perfect time. Everyone tells me I should do my Christmas shopping early, but I'm glad I waited. Even my Grandma will get a Lego set this year! Anyway, don't forget to use the coupon code "freeship" for an even (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

My moment of weakness lasted less than 30 seconds. Here's exactly how my thought process worked: "Hrm, Walmart's got a sale, let's go see. Oh look, UCS X-wing. Oh Look, UCS Tie. Oh look, Silver Champion. Cha-Ching" I even have my credit card number (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart Downtime Today

For those that are interested... here is an article off of msnbc.com about the walmart downtime... Quite frankly I can't believe there isn't a single mention of LUGNET members contributing to this outage. I am quite outraged ;) (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Sale

yea well.. sometimes its a good thing. I have been looking at dvd juke boxes for over 2 years... and more times than I can count I have almost bought one but they still haven't done it right yet :) And I am quite the dvd addict. I am going to go out (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact