 Marketplace / Shopping / *604 (-10)
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(Posted to .market.shopping as well) So, TRU was pressuring TLG not to sell to others. Figures. >:( Well, I did see my first Lego product at Sam's Club the other day, it was that small laptop building table, with 225 BASIC pieces, and three sets, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Sure there's a better way - use the ZB web site, it lists all stores, and directions to get there. Then again, you can just call to see if they have any ;-) And it's probably the Doylestown store, which is actually in Warrington ;-) (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  R2-D2 at Cascade Wal-Mart (and Wal-Mart Sale)

[Crossposted like mad. Follow-ups to lugnet.general, 'cause it was most general] I was in the Wal-Mart on 28th Street in Cascade Michigan yesterday. The shelves along the entryway (opposite the optometrist) were full of LEGO! Even better, they were (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) I couldn't tell you. While visiting relatives on vacation, I bummed a ride to the nearest Zainy Brainy on mission to get a kids birthday present. I happened to browse the lego aisle and there they were... To get there you take 76 northwest of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO:LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Is that the one in Dufasville or something (I can't remember the name but it starts with a D)? That's that store I found sevral Space Shuttles in for $70 Last year, after everyone else ran out. KL (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Well, you either found one of the stores I passed over, or they found some more in their warehouse, because I only skipped over stores that where asking too much, or ones that had 3 or less in stock. I called every ZB in the US ;-) (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart sale

(...) I'd suggest avoiding most of them unless it's a pretty deep discount - the only one worth it, IMO, is 5976 River Expidition - it's got the best parts selection, generally, and the construction is not as inherently offensive as 5986 (the big (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Hey, I just got one of those last week for $70 at a Zainy Brainy in (or near) Philadelphia. Seemed like a pretty good deal at the time. They had two more left after I got mine. Don (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 25% off Lego sale at KB Toys outlet store

It may well be national--the KB Outlet in Wrentham Massachusetts (Rte 1A and 495) had the same deal when I was there this past Saturday. Similar selection as below, but also several Night Lord's Castles for about $42, and several copies of a large (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact