 Marketplace / Shopping / *6039 (-5)
  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

"matthew ferguson" <raptor13@zianet.com> wrote in message news:G527MG.M28@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) previous (...) pockets (...) I think you are talking about these: 3017 Ninja Spider - (URL) Big Bat - (URL) White Ninja - (URL) found these sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

(...) Hey Matt, check the KB toystore of the 91 fwy at the Mckinnley exit in Corona. I saw the $9.99 repacked Rock Raiders game for PC with the White Ninja (small box) included there. It seems that different KB stores have been getting old LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

(...) I found those two ninja polybag sets in a local (Connecticut) supermarket (Waldbaum's) It's been awhile since I last saw any though. Dan M. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking for Blue Barbie VW Beetle

I know this is a little off-topic for ...cle, but I am trying to find a blue Barbie VW Beetle by Mattel. If anyone has seen one, I'd be very interested in knowing what store had it. As far as I can tell, only TRU seems to be carrying the blue one. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

I thought I read somewhere that someone saw polybag ninja sets (raft and glider) somewhere. Does anyone know anything about it? Was it in the states and was it just a few select stores? I would love to get my hands on them to finish my ninja (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact