 Marketplace / Shopping / *5934 (-5)
  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) Brad, thanks for your previous informative posts! I can see why you wouldn't want solicitations, but I think it is reasonable for people to think that you might be willing to share your finds, unless you stated otherwise in your post. Might (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) I (...) I have had this happen, though not very often. A better way would be for someone to post a message here that they were wanting a particular sale and let people email the person. I have emailed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) Thanks for mentioning this. I added a note about it to the /market/shopping/ page and I'll add some words about it to the T&C. --Todd (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (US only) Who didn't go door busting today?

(...) I didn't go either, I had to work the late shift and saw more than enough crowds as it was.... I didn't see anything worth getting up that early for either.. Mike (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Please don't solicit people that report sales

Hi, I've been hit a few times with people wanting me to pick up sets for deals I found specific to my geographic location. I really prefer not to get such emails and do not wish to do this, even for a significant finders fee. In a few situations, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact