 Marketplace / Shopping / *59 (-10)
  Re: TRU Opening times

(...) In my area (could well be different elsewhere... even here some TRUs out in the boonies have slightly differing hours), the 8AM opening time comes only between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's otherwise 9:30, and has been for years. Kevin (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Opening times

In Northern VA the 9:30 time has been standard for quite some time. DJ Zorn To locate scans of official instructions for discontinued sets only go to: (URL) Stembel wrote in message ... :Hi, I stopped by one of my local TRUs this morning to find (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Opening times

Hi, I stopped by one of my local TRUs this morning to find that they changed their opening time from 8:00 am to 9:30 am. Is this happening everywhere because it isn't the "christmas season" anymore, or is this just a local occurance? I'm wondering (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Dacta Products now available online at TCS

We are pleased to announce that all of our LEGO Dacta products (except Duplo) are now available from our online store. The Duplo pages should be ready soon. Although the retail products are not available "online" we can process "mail order" requests (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FS: 7110 Star Wars LandSpeeder

(...) While I'm sure you'll find someone with more sense than patience to buy this, I'd say this actually belongs in .buy-sale-trade, wouldn't you? I have to say, though, that I find this only slightly less distasteful than the loser on eBay who (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS: 7110 Star Wars LandSpeeder

I have one 7110 LandSpeeder for sale. This set costs $6.75 from Lego S@H but, they are backordered. If you are one of those people that need to have it now and cannot wait this one is for you. I am asking $13.50 plus shipping. Please email me if (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart discounts

There is a Wal-Mart(1) near my house and they have nothing, I mean nothing on sale or on clearance. On a whim, I went to a Wal-Mart not to near my office the other day looking for deals and it also appeared that nothing was on sale. I scanned a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart discounts

Does anyone know how these (generally) work? My local Walmart has a bunch of stuff thats been sitting at a variety of 20%-50% off, and _nothing_ has moved(1), if the employee's weren't so industrious, the Lego aisle would have dust on it. :) Some of (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kaplan..how nice!

I received in the mail today a $20.00 gift certificate for being a first time customer. Hmm..what will I use it for? I cant use it on the vehicle set (not allowed due to it being a discount). That window & door set looks good. Something to think (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Recycle truck hook (was Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

(...) I feel more confident I will get my sets now. I noticed on Kaplan's site they updated it to show the close out price on both the close out section and the screen you get by just doing a search. I figure if they can't deliver the product, why (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact