 Marketplace / Shopping / *5539 (-10)
  Re: Ames Toy Sale

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:G30IAo.9Jt@lugnet.com... (...) available. (...) Guess again (YMMV). The 2 Ames in my area don't have these sets 'due to the limited supply of the manufacturer', nor are they issuing rain (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6765 and 6766 (SPECIAL AND LIMITED OFFERS)

Emmanuel, While we're on the topic, recently I was unable to complete my online purchase using Netscape 4.73 on Windows NT4. I had to use Internet Explorer. I wouldn't do that for just any product. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6765 and 6766 (SPECIAL AND LIMITED OFFERS)

(...) Try going to preferences and setting the background as gray and the text as black and making it "always use my colors." I've found out that this helps a little bit. I faced the same problem though ... -- Pawel (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6765 and 6766 (SPECIAL AND LIMITED OFFERS)

Hi Erik, I'm going to try to answer and to help you. Concerning DYA's website, I give you one astuteness: when you arrive on our website, don't select each category. You can directly access on special offers by the third category : choose "discount (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6765 and 6766 (SPECIAL AND LIMITED OFFERS)

Emmanuel: In the past I have ordered Lego from your old website. The new website is impossible to use. I use Netscape 4.7.6 for Macintosh. To draw each catalog page requires 60 seconds. This is to slowly fill the screen with blue lines! After (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ABOUT YOUR WANT LISTS...

Hi Legofans, Because I only received 12 updated wants lists, I suppose you search nothing. I recall you I wait for your want lists (if there are new Lego models to search) until that night. After, it will be too late, because, tomorrow, I'll go on (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6765 and 6766 (SPECIAL AND LIMITED OFFERS)

Hi Legofans, So as to definitively destock 2 Lego models from Western theme, special offers begin today concerning these following items: 6765 (Gold city junction) - year 1996 6766 (Rapid river village) - year 1997 Special offers may late 1 day, 2 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  My FOTW

While digging thru the shelves at a K-Mart today, I spied a peg full of 1979 'Build a Snowman's. That was good enough, but then I noticed an odd polybag in the middle of the peg. A 1711 Snow Scooter ! Not a big set, but it made me happy :) Ray (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Ames Toy Sale

In the USA, Ames stores have begun their autumn toy sale. The exact dates of the sale are from Wednesday, October 25 through Tuesday November 21. A very comprehensive (72 page) toy sale catalog is available. Page 15 of the catalog shows the Lego (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: An Uncommon Find?

(...) This is definitely the case. I had all but given up on ever getting good Lego at KB toys locally, but just before Christmas 1999 I went into a KB to see if they had any Lego at all. To my surprise my nearby store has begun to stock Lego again (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact