 Marketplace / Shopping / *5469 (-5)
  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) couple of months ago (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

This is the best news from LEGO in a while. Sounds like they're listening to what the train community has been asking for. And the prices are reasonable too. And it's nice to see a different color for the base plate beside the red. -- James J. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

Now Larry, what are you going to do with all those soccer busses? I assumed you were buying them for the windows. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

Great news, but it is typical lego to offer the train base in BLACK, but to only offer the doors and windows in BLUE and GRAY. Would be nice to be able to build SOMETHING in all the same color.... Troy "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) that (...) Indeed. Either way, an excellent move for TLC (LC, etc.) I know I am going to buy some, especially those blue doors. A lot of good things, especially space related items. : ) (...) Works (...) Cool. I need to get a few items from (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact