 Marketplace / Shopping / *5424 (-10)
  New at the Potomac Mills LEGO store

3414 Precision Shooting (URL) RES-Q Cruiser (URL) Outlet (703)490-1335 Christina H. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Oct 18 - Oct 24, 2000

(...) Ooh -- if you're a fan of the old-style Toggle Joints with teeth, jump on that 5289. There are 4 of the old 2L Gray Toggle Joints and 4 of the old gray piston rods with opposing side studs. The rest of the parts aren't particularly uncommon (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space)

  5542-Black thunder / WEEK OFFER

Hi Legofans, From today (18th October 2000) to this sunday (22th October 2000), I updated unit price about 5542. Following your interest about this Lego Model Team set, I invite you to see the new (but limited in time) price at this webaddress: (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Valdosta - Round 3

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes: <much snippage> I knew I forgot something... clone sets (in case anyone cares). There were a large quantity of BlockMen Space sets (mostly white parts) and a few of the BlockMen military sets (beige (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI

Yes. The same isle as the rest of the LEGO sets. My guess is that it would be up to the manager where they put it, but if you don't find one near the toy section, they probably haven't put it out yet. There was also a display for 4 new adventurers (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message > I believe it is possible to get there by public transport, but I've (...) Maps and a whole host more at: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Not a problem: there are no patches to browse for, because Microsoft stopped supporting everything of theirs that I own years ago ;-) (...) Me, too. But I get them because I know they've built a back door into the Exploder to support the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Bluewater is actually an out-of-town shopping centre in Kent, about 20 miles to the east (and a little south) of the centre of the city of London, which in case the reference to Kent didn't give it away, isn't the one in Ontario. I believe it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Hm... Hey! *i'm* in London... Where in London is "Bluewater"?? :-) Or do you mean London Ontario? I've heard of that one Thanks! ++Lar (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Super Market LEGO!

Guess what I found in a local CUb Foods today, a nice cardboard displayer (formerly) full of..... RoboRiders? well I guess seeing something is better than nothing, I DID scour every corner of the place looking for the chrome sets, no go. It looked (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact