 Marketplace / Shopping / *5264 (-5)
  Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out

Talking about dedicated shelf space... I noticed that some Walmarts have seriously cut back on shelf space for Lego period!! Any ideas on this?? Dave "Paul Ferguson" <locker99@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G1Lr6w.KJ6@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Extreme Creatures for $19.99

(...) deal (...) In Poughkeepsie, NY... Best Buy had the following: Extreme Creatures: $29.99 RoboSports: $19.99 Droid Devel. Kit: $49.99 The other sets were 'regular' price.. the only problem was that most of the boxes were opened (which may be OK (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out

Well, here it is 28 September, and I've checked out my local Tuesday Morning clearance-type store at their fall season reopening. This seems to represent the merchandise that they will have through Christmas. Apparently, whatever source provided (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

I bought the outline tie when I was at the Lego store a couple of weeks ago. I agree that the other two, I would not wear. The outline tie is a little less "abrasive", but even though it is mostly black, the colors of the brick outlines are a little (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  What should I go with here ... ? Picture or description?

Check it out: (URL) would buy it if I got what was in the picture:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact