 Marketplace / Shopping / *4784 (-5)
  Re: What's with Brickbay

(...) The minimum you need is a text editor. The Ebay bulk upload interface is text with markup (XML if you want to apply the term loosely.) Like this: <FREEBAY_ITEM> <FREEBAY_TITLE>Cool Mustard Sculptures</FREEBAY_TITLE> (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Catalogue Weirdness

I typically get one to "Brad Hamilton" and another to "Bradley Hamilton." I think this results from me giving two different versions of my name on separate orders. Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 2 - Aug 8, 2000

Of course, all the shift means is that the people on the phones will be buried on Mondays AND Wednesdays ;-) (...) I will be unable to return any emails until Wed, Aug 2, and due to the large volume of emails I'll have to go through upon my return, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 2 - Aug 8, 2000

(...) Yes they shifted. (URL) think this went into effect when you were in Europe. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 2 - Aug 8, 2000

(...) has S@H switched to a midweek change point on specials? if so I think that's good news, it makes things more convenient for us and them too I suspect. Or is that date (in the subject line) just a fluke? If so I suggest we suggest they shift. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact