 Marketplace / Shopping / *469 (-10)
  Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

(...) I was in the Wal*Mart in Grandville, Michigan, and they had a whole bunch of stuff marked clearance. To the best of my note-taking ability, they had: WMRP = Wal*Mart retail price WMCP = Wal*Mart clearance price Prices in USD Set# WMRP WMCP (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: US S@H Specials Jul 5 - Jul 9

ARGH... here I thought we might have had a chance to get some sets this week after seeing what Canada got for specials... Oh well.. I'll have to keep my eye on those Canada specials when I go up there at the end of the month.. maybe I can pick up a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials Jul 5 - Jul 9

Per S@H rep Lauri these are the specials this week: (I forgot to get the regular price for the shirt) Scala 3103 Male Doll 7.75 4.50 ("Christian" tan pants blue shirt, blazer, blue shoes sunglasses) (URL) Wild Animals 10.00 7.00 (URL) Adventurers T (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brief Layover in the UK - LEGO Shopping Tips?

*SY* wrote in message <376776E3.82856707@b...net.bn>... (...) Hamleys in the Duty free? - Which terminal are we talking here? I've never seen one in T3. Regards Dave. (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H sort-of closed today

(...) Will it really matter? The specials have sunk to a pretty crappy level lately. :( (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H sort-of closed today

Tom Stangl is on vacation this week so I gave S@H this morning and although they're taking orders today, I think I got the weekend staff. Talked to three people and none of them had ever heard of phone specials. Then called S@H customer service, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H Canada Specials July 5-9 , '99

Summer catalogues will be sent out in about two weeks. As of Monday, July 5th, the S@H specials in Canada are the leftovers from before (still!). I won't bother posting this again until (if) they have some new specials. set# sale reg $ year name (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

Hi All, Thanks to John (and others) for the input and the info pointing towards DYA. I just ordered 2 blackcat trucks from them (which BTW still appear as valid items in the European S@H online Catalog) Sadly, for me, This information comes after I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

(...) 10 fewer Samurai than before I got to them. ;) Seriously, there were probably at least a dozen more Samurai Swordsmen and at least 10 Town Folks. Although I may go back for more... J (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

Although there has not been a lot of marvelous conversation on RTL lately, the praiseful threads about DYA are very accurate. I have purchased a number of sets from DYA and have been very happy every time. I am sure you will be happy very soon, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact