 Marketplace / Shopping / *429 (-5)
  Re: Shops in France, any tips?

I was in France a week or so ago. There was no Episode 1 stuff in sight at TRU at the Cite Europe at Calais. Martyn <m.w.delange@nospam....twente.nl> wrote in message news:376630CA.78DD64...ente.nl... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brief Layover in the UK - LEGO Shopping Tips?

I don't know that part of the world that well to know where the LEGO shops are, but I do know that LHR is very close to Windsor. You can see the runway clearly when at the top of the park. A taxi there would probably only cost 10GBP. Last time I was (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Brief Layover in the UK - LEGO Shopping Tips?

I have a brief layover in London on my way back to the US from Stockholm. I will be in London for about 24 hours begining on Saturday morning, June 10th. While I was in London I am hoping to do a bit of LEGO shopping and am looking for some tips (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shops in France, any tips?

Much to my surprise I see that the french catalogue at www.lego.com already features Episode I lego. EpI lego will not be available in Holland until september and since I already planned a trip to Paris to visit a friend I'm eager to make use of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  50% off Star Wars EP1 books at BarnesandNoble.com

If you haven't yet purchased your copy of The Phantom Menace novelization by Terry Brooks, BarnesandNoble.com has it for 50% off list price, only $12.50 each. Click below to view one of the four book covers and ordering info for each: (URL) The (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact