 Marketplace / Shopping / *3714 (-5)
  Re: New 2000 Sets Now at US S@H

(...) Pause doesn't have them--none have been released by TLC. I've seen pictures, but not catalogue ones--those just don't exist yet. If I get mine today I'll take photos tonight. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  BRICK Direct announced NEWEST Unofficial LEGO store online

Hello to All Legofans! BRICK Direct™ is excited to announce to all Legofans, we are having our Grand Opening of the NEWEST Unofficial Lego store online. We are focusing on discontinued products which you can’t find in other stores in other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: New 2000 Sets Now at US S@H

Are there pictures of these sets anywhere? Rose Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38FECF46.E7FD05C8@p...su.edu>... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

(...) Budget? You mean, I'm supposed to be on a Budget!!! :o) John (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Going out of one's Dark Ages is a very expensive process. You first have to replenish your collection and as an AFOL, you're not content with just a set here and there, you want the whole collection. I'M collecting the Technic series and all the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact