 Marketplace / Shopping / *3344 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Aquazone Sting Ray Stormer (6198)

(...) It looks like Amazon keeps track of which toys get hit most, then up the prices accordingly (or something)... Anyhow, it's now listed at $43.99, whereas earlier it was $39.99. Maybe there's something to said for caching proxy servers after (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Meijer clearance

I just got back from a late night perusal of Meijer's Lego stock. They have a lot of old stuff, but unfortunately most of it is inaccessible becase they've stacked them all to the ceiling starting at about 10' above the ground... So I went and got a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Aquazone Sting Ray Stormer (6198)

Amazon.com has em for $39.99 Anyone know of any further discount codes for amazon? (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Noodle Kidoodle order

I had something similar from WB Store. I had my order "not shipped" before I got an email telling me it wasn't shipped. Maybe that is because they didn't email me. :-) Mike Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6082/4 LAST SETS

Hi Legofans, Sorry to disturb you, but this mail may interest you. I sell my last complete, unopened and in excellent condition 4 following last sets: NUMBER: 6082 NAME: Fire breathing fortress YEAR: 1993 THEME: Castle/Dragon masters If somebody is (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5383 Fright Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H! (was 5135)

(...) Mostly I was looking for the bullet hat, the two swords, bow and arrow, and helm. A skeleton and wavy flags make it more worthwhile... Chris -- Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply. (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  5383 Fright Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H! (was 5135)

If it's any consolation, they still have the less impressive Fright Knights Accessory Pack available, #5383. $3.75. A black bullet helmet, a skeleton, and about, what, 35 bats? Handy for equipping your Army of the Undead. (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5135 Royal Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H!

(...) I'm wondering who got the last of 'em... I know there were some left when I called... I asked how many they had left, and the lady said, "At the rate they're going, they'll be gone within a week." Obviously, she underestimated the volume (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5135 Royal Knights Accessory Pack available at S@H!

Geez, while I'm out working at keeping my community safe I miss out on the deal of the century on the Accessory pack. Guess I'll have to quit being a cop and stay @ home online all the time just so I don't miss out on a deal like this again. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target-exclusive Legoland sweepstakes

I am curious about the exclusivity of the sweepstakes and ticket promotion. Tonight I saw the same Millenia throwbot 8520 at a Wal-Mart in Utah and it had the same offer. The box said it contained a voucher for a free childs ticket if accompanied by (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact