 Marketplace / Shopping / *2919 (-5)
  Re: Any good stores in Orlando?

(...) The LIC in Downtown Disney is pretty darn cool, but I guess that's why you're going. :) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Any good stores in Orlando?

Hi, I'm gonna be in Orlando, FL next week and was wondering, are there any good stores in the area? Also, are sales taxes higher than, say, Boston? TIA, -Shiri "so psyched to get there" Dori (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 30% off @ KB Kids

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) This came up previously - enter "Model Team" in the search box and you will see the 5561. For some reason the item does not contain the word "LEGO" in the title. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WANTED: Gold City Junction 6765

John Rudy wrote in message ... (...) It's going to hurt you for one set from either place. It will probably be cheaper from DYA (Busy Bee uses international delivery confirmation, whereas DYA offers a variety of shipping options). You can play with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

(...) many (...) Oops, I mentioned the page of Paul Koelewijn, whose message I was referring to. I only received a message from him not from DYA. It would be great if they also had some Fabuland sets at DYA Sybrand (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact