 Marketplace / Shopping / *2379 (-10)
  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

D Garcia wrote in message ... (...) Hm, that's probably smart, end your fiscal year at the end of summer, and you don't have to clearance as much stuff to reduce inventory for tax purposes (though it will still hit your quarterly reports from a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I ordered on the 18th and the last night my order was "backorder staus" now it's "cancelled" can they do that ? (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

Ray Sanders wrote in message <388CDB12.4180DD12@gate.net>... (...) I'm sure this is their way of clearing out without marking everything down. (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

This is so (dare I say it??) daffy. (ouch) I got my first order with everything except the 4561s and I got a mail just now from WB Cust Svc saying that my second order has been shipped. (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

(...) I think this may be related to the timing of the inventory. Somewhere I seem to recall that inventory happens at the end of the summer. Ray (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Wizards of the Coast. They're the big game company who started trading-card- game craze with Magic the Gathering. They market a Pokemon card game, which is what I assume the card is from. They bought the old role-playing game company TSR a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I called 'em. The lady said "both those items are discontinued." I asked if that meant backordered, and she said no, they're gone. *sigh* Well, I guess that's $300 dollars I'll save... Jeff (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) What time did everyone order? I got a message at 4:21 pm EST, and both Lego items were canceled for me also. No backorder, outright canceled. I sure am not paying anything if they try to charge me for the stupid Pokemon card. Jeff (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Ditto for me - Ordered on the 17th, now everything shows up as 'cancelled'. I just sent an email to customer support, we'll see what happens... :-( JohnG (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I also ordered on Monday the 17th, I checked my order status today (24th). All LEGO items are listed as canceled. The only thing that shipped were the pokemon cards. What gives! Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact