 Marketplace / Shopping / *2329 (-5)
  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com *and* in the stores !

(...) Boy, does it ever! I went back tonight, in the lousiest winter storm I've ever seen in NJ, and the Mummy's Tomb and Ninja Surprise both had gone down in price. Anyone need lots of Robber minifigs? :) best, Lindsay (I'm going back for more (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

(...) Clearance items are not subject to price matching, as per Target management. This was explained to me by telephone from corporate. best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is there a grey plates pack available through S@H?

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) Well, there is 7151... :-) Having just built 7150 last night, that's also a nice parts pack... In fact the whole 71xx series is some of the best parts packs... Frank (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Hahahahaha. As a matter of fact, both Rachael and I got e-mails today telling us they would be sending us a check soon. But I doubt that's what you meant... :) [off-topic] Just signed up for a new account at Pair today. When my domain their (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  I knew if I complained enough...

I went back to my local Target tonight and they had two RIS 1.5's FINALLY marked down to $49.94!! Got them both of course. Look for one to be showing up on ebay shortly. Oops, that's a whole other newsgroup... -Adam P.S. WOOHOO!! (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact