 Marketplace / Shopping / *1614 (-10)
  Re: Waiting for Y2K sets

(...) Yes, I have been lurking around the various stores to see if there are any sets. None at TRU, nor at Meijer either, I checked at Meijer in the back storage room and I did not see any, unless they were buried (Too many boxes, can't get around!) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) Looks that way. :/ No other deals at the Can Tires either. Only about 3 or 4 sets at each, and they are all obvious returns (in varying condition) at MSRP. Nothing rare or unusual, at mine, either. Oh well. Another location to put on my list (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  1999 trains at the construction site in mass.

hi, im a new to lugnet and thought id let you know about some lego train sets i saw. the place is the construction site in waltham mass. they had most of the 1999 sets at less than s@h prices. thay also had extra track, tons of systems, technic and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Waiting for Y2K sets

I made an inquiry to a local TRU this evening about the 6091 (King Leo's Castle). The man on the phone did some typing on the keyboard and told me that it was expected at the distribution point (Orlando FL for this store) sometime between 12/6 and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Oh. I'd never seen them and I was picturing bricks instead of minifigs. Oh well, gotta have one anyway. Thanks for the info. (...) Did you beat me out on those 6009's today? Ought to be ashamed of yourself, beating a sick man... <not> (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) Someone found them... there are a ton of the various little things on eBay right now. :) Guess the eBay pros got there first. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) The mugs are alright, I got one for my birthday this past summer and I've seen them at the LIC in the MOA for most of the summer. They are covered in pictures of a variety of minifigs from various themes. Mike (no "that" one, another one) :^) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) I've also had no luck finding these. The one CT I've seen any indication at all had the sign, but not the sets. I've got one more CT that I'm going to hit tonight, but that's my last shot. James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Canadian Tire

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FM3Bz2.8HI@lugnet.com... [cut snip delete] (...) lot of (...) Yes, percentage wise it is a good return, but my point is that if I were to do it, the amount would be trivial, and I would instead (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Lego Mug with your name on it?! Crap, I wish I'd known. Open offer for any Knoxville Lego people - if you're gonna make an order check with me first - I know I want a mug with Mike on it - I'll split shipping costs with you. Might want some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact