 Marketplace / Shopping / *1514 (-5)
  Re: e-commerce - VISA

That may or may not be the case, my card company reported that a transaction was posted, then a refund was posted today. (redirected and trimmed general from followups) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) error (...) This reminds me of when the KBkids site made an error on the pricing of the X Wing fighter just a few weeks/months back. I think it was $10 below their intended sale price. They (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I agree, especially because the original posting said something similar to "This site has made an error - act quick and get 8480 for £4!!" Everyone who responded to that and placed an order was, IMO, trying their luck. Sometimes you lose, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) It's the policy of many retail industries that till shortages come out of pocket for the people on shift. That is why many retail industry workers have a policy that till overages(?) go into a pot that is used to cover shortages. James (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact