 Marketplace / Shopping / *12239 (-5)
  Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

(...) I plan on buying 10-20 packs of this item in late October, if you can wait that long for a reply. I'll be using them either way, whether they're new or old brown. My intuition tells me that they are still working from the initial run (old (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

  TRU Buy 2 Get 1 Free -- was No one posted this

(...) How do you do this? I'm finding all the HP sets listed as "not available", so there appears to be no way to add them to the cart. Likewise several of the Viking sets just give you the option to get an e-mail when they are available. Am I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No one posted this

(...) The same BTGO deal is available online where you can also use it to pre-order the new HP sets. There is also free shipping on LEGO at the moment. John (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No one posted this

Are the Vikings out in the stores yet? I know they are available on Amazon, but I have not seen them at my local TRU yet (Media, PA). -- Bryan "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:InExIK.1qt7@lugnet.com... (...) free. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No one posted this

(...) Not only that, but if you bring your receipt for 4679 "Bonus" tubs purchased at $30, they will give you a $10 refund AND a 3rd item free. At least, my store did. The processed the refund as a cancel and ring up again (get 1 free!) I hope they (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact