 Marketplace / Shopping / *11819 (-5)
  Re: PAB search

"azfirewolf" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:I6EH3H.22n@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) I think this is the sort of part you'd be better off buying from BrickLink. A quick search of BL for 1x2 red bricks yields some for less than $0.01 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PAB search

(...) You don't say where in the world you are located, but at the end of September the Paramus Park NJ, Rockaway NJ and West Nyack NY stores all had red 1x2 bricks (I assume you mean bricks not plates). It has also been recorded from all LegoLand (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  PAB search

Fellow builders I am in need of at least 2 large cups of red 1x2. Has any one been to any stores with PAB that has a number of the desired pieces? If so please let me know. Thanks Larry (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) Mine was a one strap box ;-). It had lots of wings 'n' wedges in old grey (work that one out). It was a sweet box of joy. (...) only the old grey arches are similar). I had less printed pieces though. (...) WOW! Seems the only consistent thing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Knight's co-pack $30 TRU special

TRU has a $30 co-pack of Knight's Castle Wall and Vladek's Siege Engine ($20 ea. at S@H). I got that "Ooh, new Lego set" feeling and bought one. Some thoughts on the castle wall... Did Lego think modular castle wall? Close but no banana. Have to try (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact