 Marketplace / Shopping / *11489 (-10)
  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) Well, I can tell you that they have a load of pearl light grey (like the grille bricks on the Santa Fe cars) that are supposed to be "LL Windsor Exclusive" (Don't know about other LLs, though); they do indeed have a TON of PaB boxes now; I was (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:HwxzBy.1EuM@lugnet.com... (...) might (...) are all (...) Speaking of PaB - I hear that Legoland Windsor now has a greater selection of items compared to last year. Does anyone have any up to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  TRU BOGO50%

Went to my local TRU and found that they were having a BOGO50% sale. Not bad. They had all of the spiderman sets. So I got my ambulance and some major part scores. Good buying. Larry (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lugnet Affiliate Partners for Online Shopping

For those that may not be aware or have forgotten, Lugnet has formed partnerships with a long list of online websites. These Affiliates pay Lugnet when you enter their shops through the Lugnet Affiliate links and make a purchase. To make it easier (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4852 Spiderman Showdown $25

(...) FYI...was informed earlier today that TRU actually had this set for less than $25. I guess I'll just wait to see if my local target goes to 75% off for about $13 each. I'd still like to possibly part these out with someone if interested. (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6 new (classic color) bulk packs at S@H

(...) I just got a notification that mine have shipped. (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  4852 Spiderman Showdown $25

My loacl target has 4 of the 4852 spiderman final showdown sets on clearance for $25. I'm interested in a few of the pieces but not the entire set. I've listed the total of parts I'd like below. If possible I'd like to negotiate the parts as a (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6 new (classic color) bulk packs at S@H

(...) Over the past couple of days/weeks the availability dates for these has bounced all over the place from the original 5/14 to anything ranging from 5/6 to 6/3. Happily, they are all showing as available NOW as of sometime since this morning (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Deal at BrickBros.net, $130 RIS, $100 Tantive IVs, NoStarch Books for free

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with some great deals at (URL). They are celebrating thier 1st Anninversary in style! Some of the most notable deals are: 10019: Tantive IV $100 each, both color and gray boxes available 9719,9747,3804: All 3 RIS (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: New Tub 4496

(...) Same price at LLCA (...) Actually medium blue (...) Lime green (...) The gray pieces are new light gray (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact