 Marketplace / Shopping / 11485
Re: 4852 Spiderman Showdown $25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 01:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matt Penney wrote:
My loacl target has 4 of the 4852 spiderman final showdown sets on clearance for
$25.  I'm interested in a few of the pieces but not the entire set.

I've listed the total of parts I'd like below.  If possible I'd like to
negotiate the parts as a finder's fee.  Let me know if your interested, I'm sure
we can reach a mutually pleasing agreement.

Thanks,
Matt

2x red windscreen cab, bottom & glass
8x gray 2x2 round tile MF pattern
16x gray train track slotted
8x DkGray support 2x2x10 Girder
8x gray technic pin joiner
32x smoke panel 1x2x2
8x gray roadsign clip
4x DkGray slope 10x6x8
12x technic pin with friction

FYI...was informed earlier today that TRU actually had this set for less than
$25.  I guess I'll just wait to see if my local target goes to 75% off for about
$13 each.  I'd still like to possibly part these out with someone if interested.