 Marketplace / Shopping / *1134 (-5)
  Re: Buy your track now!

At least they will still stock it for 2000... Bryan <very sad about Town 2000> Michael Hader <mhader@hubcap.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:FKx19z.FG6@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Buy your track now!

According to.. (URL) price of track is going up.. Michael (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) *sigh* I almost went out to check on these tonight, but when we were leaving work today I was carrying an armload of stuff, lost my footing, and ended up taking the most delightfully funny-looking spill onto the parking lot. Boxes flew (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) Hi , I went by the local KB here in Knoxville, Tn <west store> and found the 6097 for 39.99 AND buy one get 2nd one half price!! Wahoo!! They still have 6 more but I didnt ask how long the buy 1 get 2nd half is going on.... John (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brik brand giant blocks

I believe I seen some of these the last time I went to the local KB Toy Outlet. I'll check again the next time I go there. You could try giving them a call, get the info at kbkids.com and see if there is an outlet close to you. Troy Bruce Bowman (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact