 Marketplace / Shopping / *11164 (-10)
  US S@H Specials, Feb 11 - 17, 2004

It looks like Tom Stangl hasn't had a chance to get this information and post it for this week, so here's the info I learned yesterday. Please note that the "Limited Quantities" items may well be gone by now (although not due to me). (URL) (hit 1 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Old gray --Rich (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  How do you display your collection?

I am in the process of trying to place my collection up in my building room and having a problem. How do I display my Lego sets and creations? Display cases, Shelves, or something else. Any suggestions? How do you display? Where do you get your (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Just so we're absolutely sure: Are the grays the 'old' grays or the 'new' grays? (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Thanks for the tip Rich!!! For those of us without PaB local, it is posts like this that bring the joy of bulk parts to those who would otherwise do without. Technic bricks in bulk is amazing! Greg "Rich Manzo" <Rich@BZPower.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Try copying the link rather than clicking on it. Let me know if it still doesn't work. :) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) this might be a dumb question but why do i get this: Not Authorized You are not authorized to view the page you have attempted to load. Please make a selection from the QuickNav bar above, or visit one of our three main sections: everytime i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Way cool. Thanks for sharing this info. (I wonder if you can control their packing by remote control? GRIN) But do you need to be a BZPower member to see the picture? I get a "not authorised" when I follow the URL. ++Lar (Posting again because (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

The pick a brick wall at the Palisades center LEGO store finally has technic bricks. Here's a pic of what they have: (URL) you want anything, you can call them at (845) 358-2222 and have them shipped to you. They're sold by the cup. Large cup $12.95 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

"TWS Garrison" <twBASSs@ISmorBESTfydd.net> wrote in message news:HsnEyw.17r3@lugnet.com... (...) Yea, I was hoping to get a stack of these at 75%. I got a couple more at 50% after everything else was 75% and they were back up to full price because (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact