 Marketplace / Shopping / 11155
Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:38:20 GMT

"TWS Garrison" <twBASSs@ISmorBESTfydd.net> wrote in message
news:HsnEyw.17r3@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl wrote:

Something else interesting - during the Xmas
clearance, all the local Targets had one of
the World City police sets (the small
armored car or armored truck) at 50% off.
Each store had about 10, so I waited for
them to hit 75% off.  They never did.  They
bounced back up to full retail.  That was the
ONLY clearance set to do that.  I guess
maybe it was incorrectly clearanced to start
with.

Yea, I was hoping to get a stack of these at 75%. I got a couple more at 50%
after everything else was 75% and they were back up to full price because
they had the 50% price on stickers on the boxes.

I'm pretty sure I saw that in Washington with the AT-AT as well.

Hmm, I lucked out and got an AT-AT at 75%

GDR...