 Marketplace / Shopping / *11159 (-20)
  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Try copying the link rather than clicking on it. Let me know if it still doesn't work. :) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) this might be a dumb question but why do i get this: Not Authorized You are not authorized to view the page you have attempted to load. Please make a selection from the QuickNav bar above, or visit one of our three main sections: everytime i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Way cool. Thanks for sharing this info. (I wonder if you can control their packing by remote control? GRIN) But do you need to be a BZPower member to see the picture? I get a "not authorised" when I follow the URL. ++Lar (Posting again because (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

The pick a brick wall at the Palisades center LEGO store finally has technic bricks. Here's a pic of what they have: (URL) you want anything, you can call them at (845) 358-2222 and have them shipped to you. They're sold by the cup. Large cup $12.95 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

"TWS Garrison" <twBASSs@ISmorBESTfydd.net> wrote in message news:HsnEyw.17r3@lugnet.com... (...) Yea, I was hoping to get a stack of these at 75%. I got a couple more at 50% after everything else was 75% and they were back up to full price because (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

(...) More likely it was an inventory reduction (as opposed to close-out). I've seen this several times over the years on various toys, though it certainly is uncommon. Kevin (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Cool Pick a Brick at Palisades

The Palisades Center Lego store has some pretty useful pick a brick colors in stock, including clear 1x2 bricks, trans blue 1x2 and 1x1 blue brick, fences, old gray, and more. Copy the link for a pic of some of the assortment: (URL) you want to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

(...) I bought a couple handfulls of HP Quiddich Supplies on Clearance and I think it was from Target. Now, that set is back up to regular price. As for another Target naming error, online the set Privet Drive is named Private Drive. A logical (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

(...) I'm pretty sure I saw that in Washington with the AT-AT as well. TWS Garrison (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

Yep, seen it in FL too. Guess it's not a local issue. Something else interesting - during the Xmas clearance, all the local Targets had one of the World City police sets (the small armored car or armored truck) at 50% off. Each store had about 10, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Jedi is Geonosian at Target ?

Anyone else notice this... at several Target stores, a shelf tag for 4478 Geonosian Fighter, with a stack of 7143 Jedi Starfighter above the tag. Take one of the 7143s over to the price scanner and it says 'Geonosian'. I think somethings messed up (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 4 - 10, 2004

Not sure this is appropriate/will work, but the Story teller and Music Composer series are both on a much much much more serious discount at any LEGO Store/Outlet. Something in the 5-7$ range!! (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Feb 4 - 10, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts - may have to hit 1 again) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 4340 Story Builder Jungle Jam $49.99 $25.00 System 4714 Gringott's Bank $29.99 $15.00 6733 Snap's Cruiser $ 3.99 $ 2.00 7103 Jedi Duel $ 9.99 $ 5.00 7143 Jedi (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) My local Toy Liquidators is having a Crazy Eights sale in which you BOGO 50% off on any items whose price ends in 8. Most of the LEGO sets (same items they have been carrying for months) qualified. According to the clerk it runs through (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) Thanks for the list, Milissa! (Pet peeve: Why do people insist on using PDF format for stuff that would be so much more accessible in HTML?) I'm pleasantly surprised to see that neither my local KB Toys (Walpole MA) nor my nearest KB Toy Works (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: K.B. Toys

The store closing list shows KB Toy Outlets in SOME states and KB Toy Works in SOME states. Not sure if they consider the Toy Liquidator stores any of those. Here is the link to the list. (URL) this helps a little. Milissa Millere Visit My Lego (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) might be near one in the next few days. Ray (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) I wasn't going to make an mail/internet orders with them because I knew they were in trouble and a chapter 11 reorganization has been bandied about, but over the last couple of months I've picked up a number of things from them on discount. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K.B. Toys

Morning, Just wanted to let everyone know---...--- KB Toys stores are already in the hands of the bankruptcy liquidators as of today, Jan. 29, 2004. Right now all Lego is 20% off the lowest marked price at our KB. Should be the same all over. Happy (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2004

(...) Yep, long gone... Was this ever a S@H special? Don't know how I missed that one at 1/2 off :( -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact