 Marketplace / Shopping / *1059 (-5)
  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) learn (...) the (...) packs (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Did she mention where in Virginia this other store will be located? Hopefully it will be somewhere along the I-95 corridor, my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

(...) I would like to say, for the record, that we didn't actually get lost. We just came back a different way then we had gone. And the stop at Wal-mart to look at a map was just to make sure we were going the right way (which we were). (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

So my best friends Ben Roller and Michael Hader and I went to the LEGO store in North Georgia. It was a pleasnt two hour drive, my air conditioner broke but the temp was bearable. We looked around and found out a few things. Seems this actually will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU pricebreak

I'm finding my local Tesco's in Harlow Essex to be great value for many Lego sets. A few weeks ago I picked up two Technic Superbikes for £9.99 each and on Friday I was amazed to find the Tie Fighter and Y Wing set for ..... £19.99 ;-) Cool. I think (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Oh, don't get me wrong. For the vast majority of people, this IS a good deal. But I own 3 6090's already, and I think the most I paid for one was about $80. I paid around $25-30 for one and less than $60 for the other. So the prospect of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact