 Marketplace / Shopping / *10459 (-20)
  Damaged Goods

The TRU in Lanham, MD who's roof collapsed over the weekend (no deaths; minor injuries) was my post-dentist refuge (I have certain sets I associate with the taste of flouride). Watching the news, it looks as if the Lego section is now holding up the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Feb 19 - 25, 2003

Since it appears that Tom Stangl isn't able to post this week, here's the list of Lego Shop at Home (U.S.) phone specials for 19-25 February 2003. I didn't get regular prices from the rep, so what's shown is taken from Lugnet listings for each item. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KBKids.com Surprise of the Day - Chamber of Secrets

Not very exciting, but kbkids.com has the Chamber of Secrets on for $10.00 off today at (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink?

(...) And to make it even more complicated, BAYLIT has a store on Bricklink: (URL) I've purchased from both- never had any serious problems. (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink?

I do most all of my shopping through the shops at BrickLink. 99.9% of the shops there have flawless service, just look at their feedback before ordering. Baylit has been a valuable resource for items that are not available through any of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink?

(...) What I meant to say was: Do you prefer the stores (any of them) on Bricklink or BAYLIT? Sorry. (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink?

(...) That's not a simple question: Bricklink doesn't sell parts. Many hundreds of people sell parts *through* Bricklink. BAYLIT is a single store, Bricklink is hundreds of stores. James (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

  BAYLIT or Bricklink?

Just a quick question: Do you prefer purchasing single Lego parts from BAYLIT or Bricklink, and why? And which do you seem to have more problems with receiving parts? (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

  New custom Castle and WW2 kits & instructions from Brickmania!

Greetings! It's been a busy couple of months in the land of Brickmania. The peasantry and craftsemen have been hard at work assembling more record-breaking customs kits.... The first one is in the form of the Tower of Vlad Dracula (or "Vlad the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shopko Sale

Stop by Shopko this week, by Saturday and get a $10 off $50 purchase coupon. The coupon is good on purchases next week starting on Sunday Feb. 16. The clerks are handing these out, so I doubt that the coupon will be in their Sunday flyer. Rose (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Who bought all the 4728 Privet Drives from Walmart.com?

Just curious who bought all the inventory? I saw they were at $15 on clearance, and added one to my cart this morning. I then decided to look at the remaining Legos. I added a Yoda to see if the price had dropped in the cart (but not on the main (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Feb 12 - 18, 2003

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts) Baby/Duplo/Primo 2912 Radical Racer $19.99 $10.00 System 4569 Warrior Racer $ 2.99 $ 1.50 4576 Duster Racer $ 2.99 $ 1.50 Scala Bellville Technic 8470 Slammer GForce $14.99 $ 7.50 Dacta Misc 4392 Soccer Clock (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: PMOD at HobbyTron

This has been replaced with the Chamber of Secrets for $34.97 (URL) he coupon, it's $36.42 delivered.....(and I don't plan on buying any of these...) Troy "TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cool stuff at Lego Outlet

(...) What a great example of an oxymoron :-) Steve (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PMOD at HobbyTron

"John Radtke" <ILoveLEGO@att.net> wrote in message news:HA5oyp.GG1@lugnet.com... (...) It was going to be me, but unfortunately they don't seem to have large quantities of these items. Troy (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PMOD at HobbyTron

(...) Sure you didn't mean seven minutes? :) It's gone already... OK, so who's going to be selling off goblins cheap? John #388 (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  PMOD at HobbyTron

Gringott's Bank (4714) is $11.97 at HobbyTron.com (URL) will probably last for seven or so more hours. . . Interestingly, unlike many of their sets this one does not seem to have a restriction against international shipping. Don't forget coupons: (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Cool stuff at Lego Outlet

Hello everyone, I just got back from the Lego Outlet at Discover Mills, (678)847-6078. They just received a huge shipment and I thought some of the folks here might be interested. They have received the Imperial Star Destroyer, the Black Seas (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Zany Brainy at 40% off

Just came back from my Zany Brainy in Tampa, FL and they have now shifted all Legos to 40% off. The stock is smaller but still plenty of nice deals to be had. I picked up a Scorpion Palace at 30% last week (none left today) so lucked out. KK Quah (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dumbledore's Office and Scary Laboratory 40% off at kbtoys.com

(...) I was able to find a $5.00 off coupon for KBToys.com after some online searching. However, the savings off the retail price of the items I purchased was almost totally negated by shipping and sales tax ($38 and $24 respectively). My overall (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact