 Marketplace / Shopping / *10294 (-5)
  Kohl's Lego Sale

Sunday thru tuesday (12/22-24) Kohl's has 40% off ALL Lego. My local store had an ok selection, mostly HP and little of everything else. no 2003 sets yet Mark IndyLUG (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko - BOGO 50% off all toys

Lego happens to be on sale for 20% off. Do the math. Rose John B Wood <jwood@execpc.com> wrote in message news:H7J142.1u6@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shopko - BOGO 50% off all toys

Not just LEGO - all toys. Includes regular and sale priced as well. Dec 22-24th. (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU 50% off selected themes

I think it's a CAnada only thing, but it's quite nice to see them still honouring 50% off soccer, when they already have a few items marked down 35% off. Woman's Soccer team for < 5 CAD, is a steal! (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU 50% off selected themes

(...) Well, when I went to Toys R Us in Oregon I did NOT get a 50% discount on my "Jack Stone" or "Life on Mars" sets. I did get the buy one, get one 50% off deal though. Maybe the 50% select themes only applies for Canada? (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact