 Marketplace / Shipping / 600
Re: S@H PAB shipping times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 06:44:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Bob Parker wrote:

   In lugnet.market.shipping, Bob Parker wrote:
   I realize that extra time is to be allowed for Lego putting together a PAB order, so just wondering how long before there is a problem?

I ordered a PAB selection on Oct. 2. It is still showing as In Process.

I emailed them about this order and they replied that there was a technical glitch with it during processing. They apologized and said it should be fulfilled tomorrow or the next day and sent out right after that. Good thing I did ask - here I thought I was being a pain by not being patient enough!

Ok, now this is getting ridiculous! My order (no. U3302393) has not been processed at all since I emailed customer service and they said they would fix the problem and send out the parts last week. :-(

So much for using Lego’s PAB service. Back to BrickLink for me - I think even using the worst Blink seller would be better than TLC’s PAB. At this rate, I probably should just cancel the order...