 Marketplace / Shipping / 561
    Shipping to Canada from the US —Bob Predy
   Some companies in the US do not ship to Canada. Does anyone know of a service that will accept shipments in the US and then forward them on to Canada? I have looked into Borderfree with Canada Post but they only deal with a small number of (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Shipping to Canada from the US —Michael Shiels
   They used to support many companies, but dropped that part of the service for borderfree. Now your best option is a mailbox etc on the USA side of border and pay them to re-ship stuff to you. That's what I do, but being close enough to Buffalo, just (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.loc.ca)