 Marketplace / Shipping / 561
560  |  562
Subject:
Shipping to Canada from the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 20:55:42 GMT

Some companies in the US do not ship to Canada.  Does anyone know of a service
that will accept shipments in the US and then forward them on to Canada?  I have
looked into Borderfree with Canada Post but they only deal with a small number
of companies.  Thanks in advance for any info in this area.

Bob