 Marketplace / Shipping / 531
  Re: Shipping Delays, US to Europe ??

(...) Yesterday, the my second MIA UK package of this year was returned to me. This one was shipped in mid January via USPS AirMail Letter Post. It has the same labeling that this one did (shipped mid-Feb, returned in June, IIRC): (URL) had a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping Delays, US to Europe ??

(...) So the package took a six month round trip to the UK ? Boy does that sound familiar. I'm arguing with the USPS for a postage refund on a package that was gone six months (Oct 2001 - Apr 2002) with not much success. At least the one you have (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)