 Marketplace / Shipping / 524
523  |  525
Subject:
To Tape or not to Tape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:34:15 GMT

I sell on BrickLink and other venues from time to time and ship a lot of items
in padded mailers.  For a long time, I always used the self-adhesive on the
envelope AND applied a piece of shipping tape over the flap.  Lately I have
stopped the practice of using the tape.

When I re-use padded mailers, I first seal them up with either paste, rubber
cement, or hot glue AND use a piece of tape.  For used envelopes, the tape
appears to be necessary.

So I would like to hear opinions, observations, etc on whether tape should be
used on new padded mailers.  I just want to know what others think.

__Kevin Salm__
....Your discount Lego brick dealer....
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm