 Marketplace / Shipping / 489
    A small mystery —Ray Sanders
   Back in Oct 2001, I shipped a package to the UK. The addressee never received it. I had almost given the package up as lost, when I received a notice yesterday that I had a 'returned package' waiting at the post office with $35 due. The package (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: A small mystery —Rob Doucette
   (...) I have 2 packages gone MIA that were shipped to the UK via Parcel Post AirMail, one in Jan-2001, one in Feb-2002. Neither were insured and are therefore not traceable by the USPS. As a rule, I always check the 'Return to Sender' box. A few (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)