 Marketplace / Shipping / 461
460  |  462
Subject:
Shipping Labels/Invoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:03:50 GMT

I'm still looking for a source for full-page laser printer form that has a
small area with peel off label. Not a page size sticky label (these cost 42
cents and still have to be cut up.) But the kind that mail order fulfillment
uses, so the computer can print up the package contents on one page with the
mailing label, and even the e-postage sticker and other extras.

I checked at a Office Depot store and the usual online suspects. Avery
doesn't seem to have such a beast. I looked at whatever was around on my
desk and the examples have no label brand name (Avery for example.)

A related product is the sticky clear pouch, but I'm looking for that darn
invoice label...