 Marketplace / Shipping / 460
Re: Good stick-on printer labels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:25:55 GMT

Yeah, I didn't see what I wanted at the store. I checked Avery and found
5165 and 8165. The 5165 cost $42 for 100. 5265 is a box of 25. These are
full page size.

I'm interesting in something that has only part of the page perforated as a
label, with the rest for invoice text.

42 cents - can this be done cheaper?

Is there some kind of machine that can take regular paper, and semi-automate
the process of cutting and gluing the label portion? I'm imagining something
like a paint roller with a knife, but with glue. Or is sticky label the only
reliable way?

I haven't bought any Avery products since 1986. Honest! I bought one large
box and I'm still looking for the bottom.

In lugnet.market.shipping, Scott Runkle writes:

I use the avery laser printer ones.  You can find them at a store like
Staples.  They have many sizes, and are good if you want to both use them in
your laser printer or simpy write on them.

-- Scott