 Marketplace / Shipping / 445
  Wow! Free Delivery Confirmation!

I just found out about this tonight, so I haven't tried it out yet, but it's on the USPS web site. (URL) package needs to be mailed via priority mail. The downside is the info doesn't fit on the free labels available from the USPS. Still, the cost (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)