 Marketplace / Shipping / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
New option for USPS priority packages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 02:32:56 GMT

I mailed out some packages yesterday and the clerk told me about a new
feature. For .35 you can have a tracking sticker attatched to your
package. It works by calling a phone number and puching in your
tracking  number, and then  you would find out where your package was.
It is only available on priority packages. I didn't think it was worth
it, if your that worried about your package, why not just pay for the
express mail or insurance? The clerk didn't seem to think it was that
big of an advantage either, but I'm sure she had to ask everybody if
they were interested.
Julie