 Marketplace / Shipping / 410
    Re: Is there *any* way to track a standard priority package? —Mike Stanley
   (...) That's what I figured. I will take the receipt on Saturday and ask the clerk anyway, but I feared there would be little they would/could do. (...) I've heard this also. One buyer described this more as shipping confirmation than delivery (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Is there *any* way to track a standard priority package? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) This is the thing I don't get about USPS Priority Confirmation. I had one instance--the only instance *ever*--of a package going missing (and yes, John, I'm still looking for another Chief's Teepee for you!), and I checked it out but the (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)