 Marketplace / Shipping / 38
  Re: Packaging

It's true, your buyer does appreciate it. *grin* I've gotten boxes from Canada before and the styrofoam peanuts are a wonderful thing. I've also received a box wrapped in brown paper, and while the box did get a bit munched, the lego boxes (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Packaging

(...) (all part of the service! I'm factoring for Simon and have cleared Anne's check already, IIRC) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)