 Marketplace / Shipping / 310
    Re: Shipping Costs in Canada are nuts! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Um, the US (from Canada) *is* an international destination! (until we complete the formal annexation, that is). ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Shipping Costs in Canada are nuts! —Jeff Shiner
   (...) You are right of course... but not in Canada Post's eyes. They have three categories of destination: Canada, US and International. This is where Bryan's statement was coming from (I assume). He is unfortunately correct. Look at the following: (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)