 Marketplace / Shipping / 308
  Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option!

(...) What about sending it UPS Canada? Here are the results of a test I did using the UPS rate finder... sending a light package from California to Toronto, Canada. The details are below. - Jeff p.s. no laughing at the zip code I chose... my wife (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option!

(...) It is cheaper to use it to send a packge to Canada, however try sending one to a German home address. $46.00 for a 2 pound package with dimentions 6x4x3. I just hope that the option that was earlier mentioned is acceptable for sending parcel. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)