 Marketplace / Shipping / 302
    Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too) —Jeff Johnston
   (...) That's exactly what got used in this case. (...) Yep, that's what they told me. Oddly enough it was delivered to a post office in North Reading, even though it was addressed to me in Lowell (several miles away. (...) And that's where the trail (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too) —James Trobaugh
     I wonder if Walmart is aware of this problem and has changed the way they ship. The reason I say this is because the day after Christmas I placed two orders(i had two online coupons so I placed two orders) one for a half price 4561 and the other for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too) —Frank Filz
   (...) That North Reading facility is the Boston area sorting facility, so it makes sense that that's where Airborne would deliver it. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        RE: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too) —Mark & Milissa Millére
   To track it at the post office - Wal-Mart only Remove the first 2 0's of airbornes tracking # and put an H in front of the number. This "new" will work at USPS's web site Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)