 Marketplace / Shipping / 302
  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too)

(...) That's exactly what got used in this case. (...) Yep, that's what they told me. Oddly enough it was delivered to a post office in North Reading, even though it was addressed to me in Lowell (several miles away. (...) And that's where the trail (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too)

I wonder if Walmart is aware of this problem and has changed the way they ship. The reason I say this is because the day after Christmas I placed two orders(i had two online coupons so I placed two orders) one for a half price 4561 and the other for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too)

(...) That North Reading facility is the Boston area sorting facility, so it makes sense that that's where Airborne would deliver it. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  RE: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too)

To track it at the post office - Wal-Mart only Remove the first 2 0's of airbornes tracking # and put an H in front of the number. This "new" will work at USPS's web site Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)