 Marketplace / Shipping / 298
    Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Rich & All, (...) = (...) your (...) Actually, it was Airborne Express. I have had bad shipping from all: Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc. but I blame this one on Walmart because their improper shipping methods. Those air packs don't work well if there is not (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday! —Erik Olson
   Ditto--I had four shipments from Walmart.com. Six actually, because they separated out two paperback books and mailed them each separately for $5! Other than the books: 1. Small Lego tightly crushed by 1 airbag on top of it. 2. Big Lego (7191) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)