 Marketplace / Shipping / 27
  Not happy with delivery US to UK

I've just received my first order from the States (to the UK) - the Dacta community vehicles from Kaplanco. I'm not happy with how it was delivered. I just discovered the box on Saturday, left out in the rain, by the front door and wedged in amongst (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Not happy with delivery US to UK

(...) Isn't Parcel Post just the regular US mail which would then be delivered by your local mail service. Easy to tell, are there any stamps on it? (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Not happy with delivery US to UK

I've had similar trouble with things I've bought from eBay. The post office employees will bend and stuff a priority folder into my mailbox rather than hold it or use one of the parcel lockers available. (I got a nice wrinkle down the back of an old (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Not happy with delivery US to UK

(...) Yep - you're right - it's got a postage thingy on the box. Thanks, Paul! That's wierd. I've had things delivered by post before and the UK post office have always left a note telling me to pick things up at the depot if I've been out before. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)